* The mattress must be placed on a steady base with no wide gaps (not wider than 3cm), in the opposite case the product may suffer permanent damage, for which Candia is not responsible.
* You must turn the mattress over every 6 months in order to aerate it and avoid concave formations.
* Choose to use a protective cover (mattress pad) in order to avoid staining from human secretions etc.
* Do not use water on the product. It might be absorbed and create internal humidity and an unpleasant odour.
* Do not use chemical cleaning agents on the product.
* Do not smoke while using the product. The slow-burning properties of the materials do not guarantee your absolute safety.
* Do not use the handles to lift the mattress with all its weight. The handles are only used to slightly move the product, once it has already been placed on the bed.
* Do not place very heavy objects, do not jump and do not stand on the mattress, you risk causing permanent damage on those spots.